Thursday, March 1, 2012

Up

I told my good friend Jackie that as soon as I got my new computer that I would blog more. That was two months ago...oops. So here it goes, I'm gonna take this challenge of doing March photo a day.


Today's challenge is "up", here is my photo


This is looking up at the sky from my backyard. This is what the sky looks like most days here in Alaska during our cold winters! As you can also see from the photo the snow is as high as my backyard fence...lovely.

In other news, we have three months down on this deployment. For those that didn't know my husband left in December to Afghanistan. I stayed in our home in Alaska, even though multiple people in my family wanted me to move home. This is just where I need to be right now. Yes it is very far away, but I love my church ward and the people are amazing. So here I am raising our 5 month old Daughter here on my own and I must say I am loving knowing that I can do it alone. I do have to thank my family for dealing with my million texts and phone calls when I am concerned about something. They are great.

Also as I said, our Daughter is 5 months now. I can't believe how fast time has gone. She is the most amazing baby ever. I certainly have been blessed with her. She is so easy to take care of and definitely causes me little stress. Here is a cute picture of her.


Thats all for now. See you Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment