Friday, March 2, 2012

Fruit

Todays Photo is of Fruit. Heres mine:


I actually don't have any fruit in my house right now, but I did have this apple juice. Boy it sure tasted good!


Today Addison and I went and got our taxes done. Thats one thing I can mark off the list of things I need to do. Lately I have been thinking about how I'm doing overall during this whole deployment. So far I think I'm doing great. I am hardly ever sad, I just seem to get by. This doesn't mean that I don't miss Brandon. I miss him more than anyone can imagine. He is part of me. But I do random have a day where I feel like crying and I don't even know why. The smallest things can make me feel like breaking down. However, for some reason I fight it every time. I have always been like this. I hide my emotions inside. They build and build till they just all spill over. Hopefully that won't happen this time. Only time will tell I guess. 


But one thing that gets me every time is looking into this face and knowing that her dad is missing all these small things she learns to do. She hardly knows him.  It makes me so sad. I can't wait till he comes home for R&R and I can see how she reacts to him. I hope they bond as fast as they did when she was first born because she loved him so much. She loved to just lay next to him and just stare at him. She was so perfect whenever he was around. They had this bond that was so amazing to watch and I really can't wait to see it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment