Thursday, November 18, 2010

This is a happy post.

I'm sitting on the couch and I open up blogger and then my husband proceeds to say "Are you angry?" me- "No, why?" Brandon- "Because your blogs are always angry."

Is this true? Gosh I hope not. I mean a lot of things lately have made me mad, and I have talked about them but I don't think every blog lately has been me mad. So with that said I am going to talk about only happy things in this blog.

We got a phone call yesterday. It was the housing office telling us we are finally going to get a house on post! YAY! We got on the wait list when we got here and we were 27, we stayed on the wait list even though we signed a year lease when we found this apartment. Well our lease is up in February and that's exactly when we get to move in. There is a pic of the house below. It is a three bedroom two and a half bath. So Amazing! I can't wait to move in.

Harry Potter comes out tomorrow and I am so excited! I love the Harry Potter books and the movies are so great. I told my husband we will be seeing the movie this weekend sometime.

Brandon got home last week, we had a 4 day weekend together and it was fun. We aren't the type pf people that do a ton. We like to sit back, relax and enjoy our time together. That's what we did. Thursday we went to a movie and saw Morning Glory. That movie is so cute. Not really what I was expecting but I really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend it to others. Then Friday we both had doctors appointments so we spent the day doing those. Saturday we went to our friends house to hang out and have dinner. They have twins that are 3 and this was the first time that I have seen them. Wow they are definitely fraternal. one has straight blond hair and the other has curly curly dark brown hair. It was so weird seeing how different they are. I am a twin and while we don't know yet if we are identical or fraternal, I really think we are identical when you compare us to twins like that. The mom is also a twin so we were talking about how I can increase the chance of having twins. I really want twins. I hope I carry on the twin gene so bad. 

So that's about all for now. I know I have more to talk about but I think I will do another post tomorrow so I don't make this one too long. Oh and forgive me for the changing background so often. I really want to get my blog to the point where I really like it but it is taking some time. Hopefully soon I will get it there. Who knows maybe only 3 people read this and they don't even realise it changes all the time. oh well I guess I'm just updating those three people.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I'm one of those three, but I read it and see the changes. My thoughts on these birds is that they make me feel like I'm in a British children's book, which isn't bad, but they do interfere with the reading of the text a bit. In regards to the tone of your blog, I wouldn't say it has been angry, but frustrated. The difference being that anger is directed at something, frustration is more general, not necessarily angry. I don't know if that makes you feel better about it or not. Blogs serve the purpose of communicating thoughts and feelings, and I think you accomplish that.

    ReplyDelete