Friday, November 5, 2010

Just Another Day

Today at work we had a bit of fun. We are doing a little bit of cleaning things out and there was this bin full of paper mache streamers. When I was told they were going to the trash me and the boys decided to have a little bit of fun. We have this really long hallway that we decided to throw the streamers down. I also discovered that if you take the roll and push out the middle the streamers start to flow out like a fountain! So while we are running up and down the hallway with our streamers the boys decide to see how strong they actually are. so they tell me to stand there an hold each of their ends and they proceeded to run around me and wrap me up like a mummy. they got around me a good amount of times but then both of them got dizzy and decided that was over. If they had used the entire roll I would have been wrapped tight and probably not been able to get out. It was the highlight of my day!


Also my wish from the other day came true. We got SNOW! its been snowing a good amount lately and it makes me real excited. I love the look of fresh snow! It is supposed to keep snowing this weekend and I am super excited about it. 


So it is finally the weekend and I am super excited for tomorrow. I plan on going to the craft store and getting some supplies for some things I have seen and want to make. I will make sure to take pics and show you before and afters. 

Brandon comes home on Wednesday (hopefully). It is definitely time to have him home for awhile. Thursday is Veterans day and then He has Friday off as well so I took Friday off. We get a 4 day weekend to spend together and trust me it is long overdue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment