
It was my birthday last week! I am now a quarter of a century. Super Exciting! Now I need to call and get my insurance lowered. For my birthday I had to work, lame. then we went to dinner that night. Thats all we did. Brandon got me a nintendo dsi, mario cart, ralph by ralph lauren purfume, valentines day movie, and tulips (my favorite). this pic is of popo watching the movie with us, he really does watch and when he has something to say he will turn to you and tell you, so cute! Brandon is the greatest! I really love him and any birthday we are together. This Saturday is his birthday he will be 23 and i'm planning some special little things for him.
This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.
No comments:
Post a Comment