Monday, May 17, 2010

SO SO SO GROSS!!!

 Last week Brandon was in his military gear closet and he said "It smells in here." So I go in there and sure enough I smelt cat pee, I picked up this towel that was on the floor and it wreaked. I thought I had found the source, so I cleaned it and went on my way. So then yesterday I was in the kitchen and I started to smell the stench of cat pee. I go back in the closet and start to search around and almost every piece of military gear that is on the floor is covered in dry cat pee or poo. It was the most disgusting thing ever! I am not one of those people that lets their cats go anywhere, nor am I one that lets my house get dirty. I don't have a dirty home. If I had known this was going on I would have nipped it in the butt from the beginning. So I spent the day cleaning up the closet and cleaning all the pee out of the gear. I gagged so many times! Then when I was done the closet just kept that smell, it was in the carpet. So I decided I was going to rent a carpet cleaner and clean it up. I looked at prices and for a rug doctor it was gonna cost around $35, and all I needed it to clean was my small closet. Then I saw that the Bissell Little Green was only $90 and had really good reviews.
 I decided that for the long term this was probably going to be best. Especially if the cat pee's in there again. I went a bought it, and used it this afternoon. That machine is AMAZING! I totally recommend this product to anyone, it cleaned the carpet deep down.

No comments:

Post a Comment